Thursday 9 February 2012

Long time no speak!!

Hello lovely, loyal followers!!


A huge apology that I've not written in an absolute age! This last week or 2 has been absolutely crazy what with going up and all. There's been so much to think about and do.


We went up officially last Friday and it was brilliant! So much fun! Here's a pic of us all at the after-show party:



(From l-r: Nick Trumble; Rhiannon Sommers; David Sturzaker: me; Joe Bannister; Joanna Christie)

These are the guys that I've been spending the last month and a half with and have become a second family. I love them to absolute bits and am having the time of my life working with them all.

All in all, so far, our reviews have been really positive. Here's some links to the reviews:








As you can see, it's all pretty good so if any of you would like to come and see, please do - it'd be brilliant! I do not want this journey to end.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment