Tuesday 24 January 2012

1 week today people!

I can't believe that this time next week, we'll be nearing the end of our first preview performance. Utter madness! And so exciting!!


We had an incredibly short day today so this won't be the longest blog in the world, but I'll fill you in the nonetheless.


Today we did our second run, which was considerably better than the first - and even that one was pretty good. (I think) Tom made less notes than he did before so fingers crossed he thinks this one was better, considering we'd tried to take on all the notes he'd given us yesterday on board.


We had a bit of an audience today. As well as the usual Tom and our Stage Manager, we had the Development Director and the Lighting and Sound guys in, as well as the Marketing Manager. It was the first time they'd seen or heard the piece since the readthrough and the reaction we got was great! It can only get better :)


We finished at lunchtime and if I'm honest, I was a bit of a lazy cow and spent the rest of this afternoon having a duvet day in bed catching up on all my favourite programmes and eating things I shouldn't. Then again, my last day off was just over 3 weeks ago, so I don't feel that bad...


Tomorrow should be fun - we'll be doing what Tom calls an "Italian Rehearsal", I'll fill you in as and when!!


Until then my lovelies, sleep well & I'll speak to you tomorrow!!


xxx


PS: Hello to my lovely new twitter followers - a massive thank you for the support, it means the blimmin' world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment