Thursday 19 January 2012

Sorry!!

Hey guys!


I'm so so sorry I've been lax over the last couple of days, it's been pretty busy what with an audition to prepare for, rehearsals to attend and an art exhibition to go to with H (very posh I know!).


Right! Down to bizniz (that's "business" in my chav speak). The last couple of days at rehearsals have been quite bitty. We've been going over and over scenes so that we know them backwards. Again, I've been watching a fair bit and learning. The closer we get to going up, naturally, the more pressure is on. However, looking at it, I think we'd be fine if we had to go up tomorrow. I mean, it's not ready as such, but it's in a fantastic place and we're all feeling really positive about it.


I've done my monologue a couple of times and it just seems to be getting stronger and stronger. I am so excited for what my director's got planned for my entrances and exits. He's really making sure I make a statement when I come on stage, to which I am so grateful to him for. He really could just not bother that much with Harriet; but quite the opposite & I'm chuffed!!


I also found out roughly what I'll be wearing and I'm still going to keep schtum on that one - however I will post a picture of me in costume once we're up and running.


There's so much I want to share with you all! The stage, the first night, the Press Night, the costumes - everything!! I can't wait :)


And tomorrow, we've got Howard - the writer - coming in for the first time in 2 weeks to watch rehearsals and we'll also be doing a run of the whole play for the first time, in front of him! I may vomit with nerves...


I'll let you know how it goes!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment