Tuesday 10 January 2012

10th Jan


I stayed at H's last night so the commute from his to the rehearsal space was really nice and easy. So easy, in fact, that I decided to hop on the Underground and accompany him to work then turn around and come back to start rehearsals - just trying to kill time! Though I'm sure he would rather have read his book than have me gabbing in his ear all the way!
Anyway, today was a pretty short day with rehearsals from 10.30am-1.30pm, and it went by like lightening - time really does fly when you're having fun! Today we did more group scenes. In those ones, it's only Shelley who can see or talk to me, so I had fun creeping out the actor playing Shelley - a lot of japes to be had with that particular game!


I have a favour (or 4) to ask of you...


  • The play is on twitter (as is the theatre it's on at) so please do follow or check them out at least - @bloodypoetryJST / @JSTheatre
  • It needs word of mouth & I can almost guarantee it'll be a runaway success so please, please, please tell people about it.
  • If you want the e-flyer that we've been asked to send out which has all the deets, PM me your email address on twitter & I'll send it your way.

Oh and a last 1:


  • COME AND SEE IT!!!!!!

And just quickly, tickets will be more expensive if you book after January 20th 2012. Beforehand, they'll be about £13, after more like £15-£18. You can book them on the Bloody Poetry website link I've put above.


Thanks for reading everyone - hugely appreciated - and speak to you Thursday (costume fitting day - aaaaaagh!!!)


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment