Wednesday 25 January 2012

A walk in Hyde Park...

Good evening loyal readers,


So today, I have a bit of a treat for you... I took myself to Hyde Park and had a little walk around the Serpentine (where Harriet killed herself) and I filmed it. I shall upload them in just a moment...


Today, we had a sit-down day and received our notes from the run yesterday. They were definitely shorter than Monday's notes - we had 6 pages this time instead of Monday's 9 and it took an hour less to get through. 


We then had this "Italian rehearsal" that I mentioned yesterday. What I initially thought it was, was doing the lines at super speed in an Italian accent and I was sort of right, but there aren't any Italian accents involved. It's basically to test that we know the lines when put under pressure, like having to do it at high speed. And for the most part, we were fine!


After that, we had another costume fitting and... I got my costume!! It's brilliant. I don't want to say too much about it yet as I'll post a proper picture when it's all done properly, but what I can say is that it's fantastic and I'm very chuffed.


It was another relatively early finish today so before meeting H from work, I went off to the Park and here's what happened...












So there you have it! 

And to finish, I took a spooky photo...


xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment