Sunday 8 January 2012

Friday 6th Jan

Hey y'all!


Hope you've had a cracking weekend :)


I am absolutely shattered! I had Friday off, yes, but then was working on both Saturday and today all day - when will I sleep past half 8????


On Friday I went to watch some rehearsals, which was absolutely fantastic. They were doing the big scene in Act 1, which features everyone but me. It's quite fast-paced at times and very wordy, so takes a lot of time and concentration to go through. My co-stars rock. Simple as that. They really do. They're all so professional and able to have a laugh whilst also getting the job done, which is so important when you've got quite a long time of it.


And what was rather exciting was that I got a text in the morning telling me that Bloody Poetry was mentioned in a certain publication... I couldn't help but take a picture:




(I'm getting told off my H for taking a photo of it on my knee & in portrait but if you click on it, it should be clearer!!)


That was rather exciting!


And what else is quite cool is that H & I spent a lot of this Sunday evening Pimpin' My Blog! Yep, that's right, we gave it a little overhaul so now there's a link to my Twitter feed (please do follow if you feel so inclined) and the font's a bit cooler (H's choice, not mine). Pretty proud of it myself :)


Anywho, Sherlock's about to start & H has made dinner so I'm gonna do one. I'm called tmrw at 4pm to do my opening of Act 2 monologue so that should make for an interesting blog (she says...)


Happy Sunday everyone!!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment