Thursday 5 January 2012

Day #3

Hi everyone!


So yesterday was a bit difficult to get a blog done because I was busy meeting H off the train, cooking dinner and getting some much needed shut eye!


However, tonight I am in the comfort of my own bed with all the time in the world so can blog properly!


Yesterday was a great day of rehearsals. We were sat round the table again going through the scenes. We managed to get to the end of the play and we discussed absolutely loads of stuff. It's so interesting the topics of conversation and new tid-bits of information that crop up. We also found ourselves laughing a lot! That tends to happen with all rehearsals in general. Around 4pm, a little bit of hysteria rises and people just need a cuppa and a biscuit! Yesterday morning just in case that did happen, I bought Malted Milk biscuits, chocolate chip digestives and Custard Creams - the tea breaks were definitely good.


In fact, here's an idea of how things get. Here's a pic of the rehearsal room later morning / early afternoon:



And here's one from later in the day:






As you can see, in the earlier picture, everything is relatively calm and by the second the biscuits have come out and tea cups are everywhere! My seat's the one with the jacket on (closest).


I had a day off today and have one tmrw. Today I spent it properly, seeing a friend, going for food and then to the cinema. Tmrw, I plan to go to rehearsals for a bit and watch what it is they're doing. They're doing a big scene which features all the characters (bar mine) and I just want to observe them and the director, to learn really. 


I'll blog about that over the weekend! Have a good Friday my lovelies :)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment