Monday 2 January 2012

Introduction

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope everyone had an absolutely blinding festive period, I know I did!

So, this short blog is an introduction to me and my life. Sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it? But it's my blog and I'll... blog... if I want to! :)

My name's Emily, and I'm 24 (25 this year whoop whoop!). For those of you still drunk from New Year, it's the year 2012, the year of the reckoning apparently, according to Hollywood...


... I'm kinda thinking I need to get good things done this year before all that kicks off!

So as said in the little side bar, this blog will be about my life as an actress, the jobs I manage to get, and I'm sure the downs as well as the ups, but here's the catch...

I want to be able to see if I can stay positive about most things when they go wrong. You see, I made an agreement with someone who's pretty important to me to do this. And not just for them, for me too. I've done it for 2 days now (what with it being a New Year's resolution an' all), and I feel better already.
Usually, I see the bad side of things, never the silver lining and it's just not healthy, especially when you have a job that's unstable as mine can be. 

Here goes... Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment